- Processor: Pentium 2.4c
- Motherboard: ABit IC7-Maxx 3
- Memory: 1-Gig Kingston HyperX PC3500
- Powersupply: Ultra-X Connect Shiny Bloo 500WT
- Soundcard: M-Audio AudioPhile 192
- Graphics Card: BFG 6800 GT AGP
- Case: Koolance Blue PC2-650 Water Case
- Lighting: 2 12” UV’s, 2 12” Reds, 2 Red Fans
- Hard Drive : WD 250 Gig SATA
- DVD: Pioneer DVD-108 Burner
- External: Zip 250
- CPU: 3.5Ghz, 1105Mhz Bus
- Memory: 3-2-2-5 @ 5:4
- Graphics: 410Mhz Core/1.03 Mem
Cooling is of course watercooled using all Koolance waterbocks with the PC2-650 case. The CPU, GPU & Chipset are all cooled this way.
The Hard Drive has a bottom-mounted aluminum heat-sink with fans for cooling. 2 Additional PC case fans, one located on the front of the case, the other in the back, push air out to the back.
A later mod addition was a small LCD screen that I placed inside the case. It was powered right off the PSU using a standard 5-pin adapter with the video coming from the S-Video connection off the videocard.